[Harp-L] Re: Sonny Terry Huang's

Gary writes:
Sonny played Golden Melody's throughout his career, many years before I was
with him in the late 70's. <snip>
_________
Hi Gary,
I don't mean to nitpick here (and I also respect the fact that you knew Sonny a helluva lot better than I did,) but the wording of the above sentence may be misinterpreted. Golden Melodys were not introduced until after Sonny had been playing for at least 3 decades. Not sure what year GM's were intro'd (Rick?), but for the majority of his career, Sonny was a player of Marine Bands. It's true of course that he changed to GMs once they became available.

cheers and respect,
Tom Ball