[Harp-L] Re: you know that you are a harp fanatic when.............

Tim and Rick wrote of similar experiences.  I too am big on using cases for
purposes, other than its intended use.  I found an old tweed suitcase and lined
it with foam to carry an assortment of mics.  This thread could get out of
hand.  I once thought about a casket painted to resemble a Marine Band box.
But I'm not THAT fanatical........am I? ;^)

Holiday regards to all,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com