Re: [Harp-L] Great Toots Photos

No no no He's giving you the finger Chris.
---Well, whether Toots is giving the finger to just Chris Michalek or to all diatonic players everywhere, it's still an outrage.....we've always known that Toots was given to this sort of boorish behavior, but this is simply too much.
Therefore, I hereby swear that I will never sit in with Toots at any of his concerts, no matter how much he begs me to.That should teach the belligerent Belgium a lesson.
WVa Bob