To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2004 7:59 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] golden melody harps

Hi
I have never tried Hohner golden melody harps before - can any on e give me a recommendation (pros and cons) about them? I noticed that Carlos del Junco plays them so I got curious.
I am a Blues harmonica player (I do a lot of acoustic playing), not very advanced in the art of overblows (but I`d like to learn), and always engaged in the never - ending quest for the perfect harmonica (currently I am very pleased with the Hering 1923, but always looking for new ideas)
Thanks for any info
Hammer