* Re: [Harp-L] Great Toots Photos

Chris Michakek wrote:

>He's the consumate pot stirrer.
>Look at where he gives the finger
>in one photo followed by a photo
>of his reaction when people are jeering
>him on. Actually I think they are in the wrong order...:-)

Gee, who's the pot stirrer here, Chris? :)

While I don't take issue with that particular remark - I've seen that
side of Toots, though he expresses it very subtly - if you look at the
photo in question, you will notice that in the shadows the tip of the
thumb is propped against the tip of the middle finger. Could it be that
he was simply snapping his fingers in time with the music?

Happy Boxing Day to all.

Winslow