[Harp-L] Blues Songs

Does anyone have suggestions for blues songs that work well played solo on
the harp?  Right now, I am playing alone.  I am somewhat working the
accompaniment parts to Muddy Waters, Paul Butterfield, and so forth using CD's, but
mostly I am playing Bluegrass (with a touch of Irish) fiddle tunes, as well as
working on my bending, especially in the fast runs typical in that genre.  In the
next couple of months, I plan on starting on overblows.  However, I want
something more bluesy I can play without having to be the "sideman".  I have
listened to the work of Howard Levy, Richard Hunter, and others, but these guys are
way out of my league.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Carter