[Harp-L] Any Info on an "Ands. Koch" harmonica?

Sorry if this seems to be a foolish question, I'm new to here.  I'm trying
to track down any kind of info on an old harmonica that came down to my wife
through her family.  She believes probably her grand or great grandfather.
I'm not actually a harmonica player but the instrument appears to be of an
age where I'd love to know more about it.

It's an Ands. Koch C harmonica with 16 holes(32 to be particular but from
what I've been able to gather the upper/lower split doesn't count)
It is approx.
5-3/8" (135mm) long
by 1 3/16" (30mm)wide
by 11/16" (18mm)thick

The one side has:
MADE BY
ANDS. KOCH (Stylized and in a kind of banner form)
TROSSINGEN - GERMANY

To the right edge of that side is "C"

On the other side it has, in a different stylized font:
ALPENKLANGE

To the right edge of that side is
REGISTERED
GERMANY

Unlike some of the other VERY LIMITED information I've found on Ands. Koch
or Koch harmonicas, ... there is no slide or anything to the side.

The original condition would have been a chromeish top and bottom on which
the inscriptions are, then a top and bottom brass layer, and finally
sandwiched between those is a wood center about a quarter inch thick.  All
of this is held together with a brass screw at either end that is fastened
with these interesting square nuts that have a kind of scalloped edge.

It seems to play its full range with no problems.  The chromish top and
bottom show some wear and age to where the chrome has been lost in places.
(more on one side than the other. The brass looks to be in good condition
and the wood appears to still have its original finish (I can't imagine what
finish that would have been that would hold up through playing and time).

If anyone has any info on approximate dates or anything else that I could
put with this in order to have it at least documented to some degree, please
let me know.

Thanks