[Harp-L] Cupping problem

 Hi allJust joined the list a couple of weeks ago and have had some interesting reads.  Bought a secondhand Fender pro-junior the other day and have started to play through it using a Hohner Bluesblaster.  I've discovered that that I can get a tight seal and a nice tone down low if I push my right thumb up against my cheek, but as soon as I move my lips so that hole one is uncovered, the whole sound changes.  I've tried changing my hand position but everything seems weird.  Any suggestions on this?  Oh and by the way, this is my first amp as I've been playing through pa's for the last few years (I can hear you all gasping!) I'm in Beijing and it's been like living on the moon for a loooong time.  Anyway, I finally found some guys who actually know what the blues is so we're starting a band.  Time was right to buy an amp and the pro-junior although not ideal was the best I could find overall.  Any advice on what I can do/add to this to get a decent rig set-up?  Cheers and thanks from a snowy BeijingRoyce

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.