To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 8:49 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Pulling your finger-er-leg

I think I can safely suggest to my friend Winslow that my friend Chris was
just making a joke. I saw the pics and it is fairly obvious that Toots is
finger popping. I got a kick out of Chris' humor. I won't believe Chris if
he says he was not kidding, but would not be surprised if he says just that.

Chris, throw a smilie in for Winslow next time. ;)

It always worked for Iron Mike.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Happy New Year.

hj