To: "G" <gigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Gapping

G said:
Although if the difference in gapping between the two reeds is too wide
you'll run into trouble like having the reeds decouple while playing a bent
note.

How does one know if a reed is decoupling? What does that sound like? Why would we care?

Pierre.

----- Original Message ----- From: "G" <gigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>