Re: [Harp-L] WTB- Shure CM US made elements

Am Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2004 06:06 schrieb Dina Janzen:

> I'd appreciate leads on nice Shure CM US made elements.

Go to ham radio fleamarkets. There you'll find lots of cheap vintage mics with
Shure CM or CR elements. I found one for US$ 12 here in Germany, although
Shure isn't to usual here amongst ham radio guys. But in the US...
One of the biggest is the Ham Vention in Dayton/Ohio, that's usually in May.

cu,
Ralf