[Harp-L] Butter/Rhodes

I got a call from Gabe Butterfield around 9pm last night. It was not good
news.

Blues guitarist Sonny Rhodes lost his home last thursday due in part to
financial hardships brought on from the September hurricanes and other
unfortunate expenses he and his wife incurred.

He played at the Butterfield birthday bash the week before.

Gabe also lost his home this past sunday. He thinks foul play was involved.
Gabe and Salli lived on a houseboat in Key West. Someone sank their home
while they were away. They had the boat raised but there was nothing they
could salvage. They are staying with some friends until they can figure out
what to do. I can't elaborate any more then that since they are looking to
take legal action against certain person/parties who may have been involved.

Gabe asked me to get the word out but he did not say what, if any,  help
they may need. They were looking to move back north in a few months but that
may be delayed until an investigation and legal action is taken.

mike