From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Bry Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 11:51 AM
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Sam Myers cd?

Ive been considering getting Sam's cd "...Old School".  Has anyone heard it?
  How much harp is on it?  I've seen him with Anson several times and came
away disappointed as while he wore a harp shoulder belt it seemed he played
very little.  So, if on this solo album he lets loose i'd like to pounce on
it.

Looking for other great "old school" sounding harp cd's.  Snooky's "Ms.
Wrecking Crew" is on my list as is his cd w/Mel Brown.

What input can anyone add on George "Wild Child" Butler. I've never heard
him but there's an offer in a mailer I get that had an attractive price on
one of his cd's.

Also, got an e-mail from Big Harmoica Bob playing with The Barnburners
(California).  Must've been a cookie or something.  Don't know how I got it.
  However, as anyone heard him/them?

Back to shoveling snow in Indiana

Bry