Re: [Harp-L] Sam Myers cd?

Big Harmonica Bob is a good guy, and a fine, hard-working harpman with a great band, they do some real lively blues here in SoCal.

I first met Bob and his great guitarist Phil (aka "Thunderbird" ) when they helped out with backup music and harp coaching duties at Jon Gindick's Jam Camp in Anaheim last month (November?) And I've since jammed with the guys (and gal, I forget her name but the Barnburner's female singer is great!) ) at Bernie Pearl's great little Monday night 'lectric jam at M'Dears (7717 S. Western, L.A.) Good folks, honest blues, street sensibilities with panache.

Big Harmonica Bob and the Barnburners also host jams at a venue in Huntington Beach, (Martini Blues?) I haven't made the trek, but it's gotten good feedback.

Back to laying out sandbags in SoCal.

-Dave Fertig