[Harp-L] Practice Chair

Hi Folks,

I got an unexpected Christmas gift this year and thought I'd tell you all
about it.  When I went to my cousin's house on Christmas eve for seven
fishes (we usually do this at my Aunt's house) I saw this chair in my
cousin's husband's study.  I asked him how he liked it and he said he
didn't.  I told him I loved it so he gave it to me.  What it is, is this
ergonomic kneeling chair.  There's no back but instead there's this knee
rest so that your in a kind of semi-kneeling position.  You're sitting up
straight but since you're kneeling, you're not really in the totally bent
position that a conventional chair puts you in. I'm using it as a practice
chair and it works really great you're relaxed but your upper body is
straight like it would be if you were standing.  If you get tired of
standing when you practice but you don't want to be in the bent sitting
position this is the way to go.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh