[Harp-L] Never enough songs

Dear New Friends,
 I wonder if there are others like me who can't get enough songs to learn.
I don't play by ear at all and I think it would take a miracle for that to
happen.  I must have a thousand songs in many books that I have ordered or
copied off the most generous sites which have free harmonica music; but I am
always hearing a song from the radio or record and thinking......I don't
have that one and I NEED IT.

I wonder if anyone knows of a site that has really good song books to sell.
I love the old songs that everyone knows and hums on the way in.  I keep a
close watch on the better known sites that sell song books.  I have a book
of piano music that is called...OVER 1000 FAVORITE STANDARD SONGS volume 1.
I have been successful in converting some into harmonica music.  I don't
have a music background.  I have not 'cracked the code' yet and some just
don't sound right in a few places which ruins the song.

I have typed FREE PIANO LESSONS onto a search engine and have been
overwhelmed with the number of good sites to learn music.  I am trying to
educate myself in reading music.  All of my harmonica books also have a page
or two devoted to elementary music knowledge.

Happy New Year.
Thanks in advavce for your help.
Gail