Re: [Harp-L] What? No bass player?

My buddies old band had a great rythm section. The bass player also played
with Cary Bell
(as did the drummer) and he was a great guitar player as well. They used to
do one set at almost
every gig where the bass player played guitar so there were 2 guitars,
drum's & harp. It was in the vain
of the old Chess recordings and it sounded great. The guitar player and bass
player would also often change axes
 and play each others parts. I miss seeing those guys together.

Scooter