[Harp-L] Re:Never enough songs

You might find Melody Assistant useful : www.myriad-online.com/en/products/melody.htm
It's a free download to see how you like it and costs $20 for the full program. You can copy music in note by note (very easy to do) or download abc files (optical recognition using your scanner is also available - costs extra). The program can then turn it into harmonica tab eg +7 -6 means blow 7 then draw 6. It works for diatonic and chromatic as well as custom tunings. It plays the tune as well - lots of instrument sounds available and you can very the speed to help learn tunes, change key easily and it does loads more too, I've found it very useful. I've no connection with them, just a very happy customer.
All the best, Happy New Year to you too,
John