Re: [Harp-L] re: rhythm playing

Hey Jp,

I don't know what other suggestions you'll get, but
I think a great way to judge your rhythm is to
record yourself playing rhythmic stuff, both with a
jam track and solo by your lonesome.

I've never used a metronome except a million years
ago when I was a kid taking piano lessons. Hated
it. Sadly, I learned to hate piano and stayed away
from it until I was in my 40s. Not sure if I can
blame the metronome, but it sure didn't help my
attitude.

Good luck!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.