[Harp-L] New addition to Harp-L archives

I have just put online a large addition to the Harp-L archives, covering the period 12/18/02 through 7/30/04. This spans the lifetime of our earlier harp-l.com site.

The addition more than doubles the size of our archives, with more than 12,000 posts and an incredible 3.5 million words.

Harp-L's total online archive now stands at 23,735 posts and 6.7 million words. All of it can be browsed or searched. To access the archives visit http://harp-l.com/archive

Early next year our online archive will be complete, spanning Harp-L's entire 12-year history. I expect the total archive will contain more than 100,000 posts and more than 13 million words.