Re: [Harp-L] Harp-l end of the year report

Hi all,

     No no no, THANK YOU. This list means a world to me. Gives me musical
angles to my instruement I would never  have even dreamed of. Also, the great
musicians here are very generous with their knowledge. Thank you to everyone
responsible for making this list possible, and to all it's members.

                                Best of the New Year,
                                      Semi-lurker/poster,
                                                 Chris Mastakas