Re: [Harp-L] rhythm playing

I think rhythm is the most inportant aspect to a person playing.
this is the main reasons Jason Ricci's music is so effective.  To my
ear he's not really playing musical lines, instead he's playing
rhythmic patterns. Howard Levy once a suggested to me to study drum
patterns and paradiddles.  I bought a beggining level drum book and
leared the paradiddles in there.  Then I  branched off into ethnic
drumming rhythms and patterns.  At least for me, I noticed a huge
improvement in my abilities after trying to be a drummer on my
harmonica.

Check out these links:

http://www.rhythmweb.com/

http://www.drumrhythms.com/english/homeengl.htm