[Harp-L] Re: Finding John (formerly Harp Depot? re new type of Sax)?

I need some help in locating John (I believe formerly of Harp Depot?) who
had a list interchange with Chris Michalek about a month ago, I believe?   John
mentioned a new type of saxophone (foot-long he called it) which would  be
available the following Friday.  I've always wanted to play the sax so  fired off
an email to him asking to be put on his waiting list.  A week  later I wrote
again asking if I could purchase the new sax (If memory serves,  the price was
only $59.95 for what was described as a "$2,000 sounding  saxophone" -- well
worth it in my book!).  Unfortunately, and I'm sure due  to the transition and
his selling the former business, I haven't yet heard back  from John and am
not at all sure my emails got through.  Can anyone  here help me get in touch
with him?  I'm really intrigued by the idea  of this new type of saxophone -
but harmonicas really are my first love,  I hasten to assure you all!

Thanks in advance and hope everyone here is gearing up for a great New  Year.

Elizabeth