Re: [Harp-L] Re: Finding John (formerly Harp Depot? re new type of Sax)?

Correction! to my previous email.  I found the "pocket sax" on  the website
after all.  Wasn't looking in the right place.  It's less  than I thought, and
I can order it online as well as maybe a couple of those  Soul's voice Bushman
harmonicas in a couple of different keys (thought I  might give them a try
since I'm really not sure what my final preference will  be).  He has the
12-hole Hohner chromatic I want for a decent price as  well.  These will be my
slightly delayed Christmas presents.    Any feedback welcomed.

Also thanks to Chris Michalek who responded to my request to contact John,
Thanks Chris!

In a message dated 12/30/2004 2:51:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,