Re: [Harp-L] rhythm playing

In a message dated 12/30/04 11:23:47 AM, Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Rhythm is something is seemingly understood by people of all
> cultures, ages, ability, genre.  If humans posses any form of
> instinct (debateable) then I believe it's rhythm.
>
>    Watch little kids, they all have rhythm....
I have spent the past two years learning how to play bluegrass music on
upright bass. I have played probably   6-7 hours a week in that time. I have
ignored my harmonica too much. But, I am a better harmonica player now because of
the bass playing. Go figure.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb