RE: [Harp-L] DigiTechs again

Behalf Of
> Ludo Beckers
> Sent: Friday, December 31, 2004 6:27 AM
> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] DigiTechs again
>

> Hi Rich
>
> Can't send it offlist, since your address isn't visible in the digest.

Oops!

I created a short link so the page is easier to find.
http://Richs-Stuff.notlong.com

That should work a little easier.

> I'm more interested
> in soundsamples than the settings. I don't have an RP (yet), but might be
tempted
> to buy one if the samples from the Vocal300 are good. Any way you can send
> mp3's?

First off, I do not have the software and would have to gather it together
for that. Secondly, I'm a under a little pressure to a mid-January
commitment but I'll see if I can get something together. In the mean time
Richard Hunter has samples of songs on his site where he's used a RP200

--Rich