[Harp-L] A brand new year

Dear New Friends,
    I have come to the conclusion that most of the people who write to this
site are fairly accomplished musicians and then there is a smaller share of
'newbies'.  I got to thinking that wouldn't it be a great help to the newer
players if the experts could just write in once in a while with the one tip
that helped them the most.  I think harp players are like country music
stars...they enjoy helping each other to greater heights.  If some one I
know is just getting started, I love giving them favorite web sites or
helpful tips that took sooooo long for me to find out on my own.
    My one tip might be...swallow often, so the harmonica does not get
'hoarse' with saliva.  Being an older lady, it just wouldn't look right if I
spit frequently ;-).

Have a great year,
Thanks in advance
Gail