Re: [Harp-L] New addition to Harp-L archives

Hat's off to Ben and fjm. A fine job by two fine gentlemen. Harp-l continues
to be one of the best resourses of any kind that I've ever come across. It's a
little early in the day, but here's a toast:  To ongoing long term success
for Harp-L!

Happy New Year to All....

T. Albanese