RE: [Harp-L] A brand new year

We'll I certainly no expert but the thing that has helped me the most
is to hate the sound of the harmonica.  Most of my time learning was
trying to play like other instruments.  I am much too lazy to learn
another instrument and since I could only play our wretched little
gem I forced myself to sound like a sax, voice, flute, tabla, sitar,
anything but a harmonica. I don't know if that makes sense but it
does to me.

I think musicality is also helped by being impetuous. However, that's
not really a learned trait.  You need experience years of
brow-beating and otherwise feelings of being downtrodden.

Peace,

The Avenger of the Downtrodden