[Harp-L] re: Abrand new year

I am far from an expert, but here's my two cents.  I agree with Chris that learning the parts  played by other instruments is a great way to improve.  I like learning sax and fiddle parts.  I also found that by learning to play the bass and guitar gave me much insight into chord construction and patterns and scales, that I had previously ignored.  I don't play either of these instruments  particularly well, but learned so much about the harmonica from them.  Bullfrog