[Harp-L] Bushman Music Low G, Low A harmonicas

Hey everyone great news!!!!!!!
John Hall from Bushman Music just informed me that he has Low G's and Low A's plus Low C's in stock in the Souls Voice 10 hole diatonic. He also said he can get the Low Low F, Yes!!! the Low Low F,  Low Ab, Low Bb Low B. Any how he has all of the Low 10 hole diatonics covered. To have this option in a 10 hole diatonic harmonica is as good as it gets. I have been searching and talking with manufactures for 15 years and they just would not offer this option. The lowest 10 hole diatonic on the market is the Low D.
Give John a call at Bushman Music 1-800-783-7996.
Stay tuned!
Mark LaVoie