[Harp-L] Re: (Harp-L) DigiTechs again

Ludo Beckers wrote:
"I'm more interested in soundsamples than the settings. I don't have an RP (yet), but might
be tempted to buy one if the samples from the Vocal300 are good. Any way you can
send mp3's?"

Ludo, two things worth noting here:
1)  The RP series and Vocalist 300 are very different.  The RP boxes (50, 80, 100, 200, 300, 400) are designed as guitar processors, and they include amp modeling, which the Vocalist 300 does NOT have.  So sound samples from the Vocalist 300 will tell you very little about how an RP sounds.

2)  If you want to hear sound samples from the RP series, go to:
http://hunterharp.com/freemus.html
and listen to the samples.  Just about everything but "Another Kinda Love" was recorded with the RP200.   I recommend "Pull of the Moon" and "Spiritual" in particular;  there are a lot of harp parts between those two pieces, and taken as a whole they show something of what the RP can do.

Regarding sound samples for the Vocalist 300, perhaps Rich B can supply.

Happy New Year and Regards, Richard Hunter