Re: [Harp-L] Famous People

I was playing in a scottsdale, az club lastnight and a very obnoxious
and drunk actress was in the audience.  During the break she
approached me and wanted a CD.  I could tell she wanted it for free
but I charged her $15.  My drummer was appalled that I asked her for
$$. I figure she makes about $4,970,000 more than me per year so she
can afford it.

I love it!

I wish you'd give a heads up on when you are playing since I'm local (Phoenix, not Snobsdale), I'd like to go listen to you play.

Peace and music,
Dave