Re: [Harp-L] Famous People

Hey Chris,

--- Chris Michalek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I was playing in a scottsdale, az club lastnight
> and a very obnoxious and drunk actress was in
> the audience.  During the break she approached
> me and wanted a CD.  I could tell she wanted it
> for free but I charged her $15.
<<snip>>

First of all, I don't have a CD to push, so I can't
speak from experience. However, if she had been
nice about it (drunk or not) I likely would have
given it to her free, no question (maybe charged
her an autograph).

However, obnoxiousness demands recompense. In this
case, I would have done the same as you.

My thoughts, anyhoo.

Harpin' in the New Year
--Ken M.