Re: [Harp-L] Sax - Xaphoon (was: Re: Finding John...)

Hi Jack and all,

now, this Bushman Pocket Sax looks to me like the "Xaphoon" or "Maui
Xaphoon" or "Bamboo Sax".

http://www.xaphoon.com/

(no affiliation etc...)

this is also available in the key of Bb and -brandnew- as Bariton
Xaphoon.

Harp content: it seems that more and more harp players in Germany are
beginning to play this instrument, maybe because they are thinking that
it is easy to learn, not so expensive and you can carry it in your vest
- sounds familiar ;-)

Otto