	From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Chris Michalek
	Sent: Fri 12/31/2004 3:30 PM
	To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: [Harp-L] RE: famous people and happy new year

	Anne Heche was at the show. After I gave her the CD to look at she
	said thanks and began to turn away. I understand this "type" of
	person often gets and expects stuff for free but I didn't like how
	she assumed I was just giving it to her. I asked her for $15 and she
	gave me $20.

	Chris Michalek

	www.michalekstrone.com

	Chris Michalek