From: "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Famous People

I was playing in a scottsdale, az club lastnight and a
very obnoxious
and drunk actress was in the audience.  During the
break she
approached me and wanted a CD.  I could tell she
wanted it for free
but I charged her $15.  My drummer was appalled that I
asked her for
$$. I figure she makes about $4,970,000 more than me
per year so she
can afford it.

What do you guys do in this situation?