RE: [Harp-L] RE: famous people and happy new year

Anne called me & asked me if I'd ever heard of you. I said no. I only listen
to blues.
She wants her money back.
    happy new year

Anne Heche was at the show. After I gave her the CD to look at she
said thanks and began to turn away. I understand this "type" of
person often gets and expects stuff for free but I didn't like how
she assumed I was just giving it to her. I asked her for $15 and she
gave me $20.