[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 16, Issue 77

I remember meeting Patty Duke at the Lighthouse in Hermosa Beach, my first
show with Sonny in 77, we drove from New York in 3 and a half days. I did most
of the driving:) Anyway Ms.Duke was pretty canned and making no sense, but in
 turn I met her husband at the time, John Astin, Gomez of Adams Family fame.
He  loved Sonny and played a little harp, was a genuinely nice guy, we had a
nice conversation and I gave him a harp.Guess you could go either way on  the
subject, I would let the karma rule over the $15 principle. Your act of
kindness in spite of her lack of control and being obnoxious would  reap greater
rewards. Now if only I can remember that when I fire off crazed  emails after
some responses. Working on it. SJ