Re: Marble

Hey Boogie,

Not sure if this is what you're talking about, but
here's a link to the Netherlands-based Marble Amp
company:
http://www.marble-amps.com/

>From what I could see, it looks like they have
7-, 28- and 50-watt versions of boutique harp amps.
The smallest lists for 600 Euros, or about $766 US
dollars.

Good luck!
- --Ken

- --- Lsboogie44@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Does anyone know anything about a strange looking
> blue surfaced Marble Amp?
> The cabinet might be made of wood.  Sounded
> pretty  good for harp and was loud
> for it's size although I didn't get the wattage
> information.  Priced at $475
> USD.
> Boogie

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens