Re: perfect amp

>  >>> the Leones <leone@xxxxxxxx> 02/17/04 03:44pm >>>
>

>    In all that time I never gave amps a seconds worth of thought. We
>used a Marshall,Behringer, Vox, Crate, Peavey, Roland. Mikes were
>Senheiser & Peavey.
>

>cool...
>
>can you remember the settings you used with which amp?
>

>(pencil at ready)
>
>crowley

   Golly-Gosh, that's what I meant. I really don't know anything about
these monsters. We just "fiddle" with the knobs until it sounds
presentable. I think I am going to make a CHART and start keeping a
record. Amps were all 50-115 watt ranges, so they were'nt like super
powerful. Good enough for where WE were playing (avg crowd 70) at
volume level 3.
   Yeah, I'm gonna use your idea. Must record those settings. :)   smo-joe