Re: Rocktron Hush

I have experience with the Rocktron and it worked, but--as others have
said--the difference wasn't great. I tried it, but didn't buy it.

If you're looking to get a lot more volume before feedback and you're
using a typical mic/amp combination, then I think a parametric
EQ used as a notch filter will give beter results, especially if you
want to up the gain/distortion as opposed to volume.

Parametrics allow you to notch out very thin frequency bands,
specifically the typical feedback frequencies--and that allows more
volume/gain before feedback. The notched bands can be narrow enough
that your overall tone isn't affected much at all.

Before I used the RP300, I used a Vesta Fire parametric EQ pedal,
with excellent results.

- --
Best regards,
 Ron/datadigr                            mailto:rdg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx