Re: Mic Repair

In a message dated 2/18/04 10:22:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lprice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hello Everyone,
      I noticed that a few folks have been asking about mic repairs and I
thought I would introduce myself.  My name is Larry Price and I operate Midwest
Microphone. WWW.midwestmicrophone.com .  I repair and customize harp mics.  I
have met and know some of you on Harp-l from SPAH this last August and to you I
say hello. If you have questions about repairs or other related mic questions
I will be glad to anwser them on or off list.  If I can help you fix
something I will be glad to do that for you too.  As for refrences I can provide you
with some folks who have been kind enough to put in a few good words for me.
Tom Ellis is a customer that I do some work for example.

A quick note to the Harp-l administrator.  I apologize for the bisiness plug
here and i promise that I wont do it again.  I just couldn't figure out a way
to contribute to the list without a little background on me. Again sorry.

Thanks

Larry Price
Hey Listers,

I stand by Larry Price on this statement. He is fair, has solid turnover
time, and does excellent work. I have a microphone he worked on that might be
hitting the list soon, depending on circumstances.

Andrew