Re: Harp for Kids -- need help.

Well, I gave my son Johnny a Blues Harp MS when he was about two years old...
He had a lot of fun with it....
I did not and still don't expect my son to become a harmonica fanatic, like
his dad.... He plays the guitar now, at the age of 20....
But ANY harmonica will give a child an instrument to enjoy....
My sister gave me a 270 Super Chromonica Chrom when I was 8.... And set me on
the road to a lifetime in music... Thank you, big sister Patsy!!!!
Best wishes
John Walden
London
England