Virus/worms

Harp-l is not the originating source of these most recent virus attempts.
Unfortunately the most recent attempts have arrived spoofed from
subscribed addresses so they end up making it through majordomo.  As a
quick fix this weekend I'll go ahead and change the post size limit, so
far all of the worms have been 31 and 32K in size.  Ultimately the fix is
going to be reinstalling demime, progress is being made in that process.
As always I'd advise everyone to please employ their own anti virus
stratagies and to never ever open an unexpected attachment.  Please do not
open any attached file that appears to have originated from harp-l.
Harp-l is not infected with a worm or virus, we're on a Linux based system
and these are all windows viruses.