Re: XB40

Thanks to everyone that offered an opinion. I've added it to my
birthday wish list along with a few good hints to my girlfriend...
think a flashing neon billboard is subtle enough? Since most of the
stuff I play is in E and I'd use an A harp (traditionally) would the
same apply even if the ubber-harp can play in ever key by using the
right possition?

Steve
- --
AIR HERO'S STUDIO: for samples of illustration, cartooning and rendering:
http://www.geocities.com/airheros_studio/

for profile go to: http://www.freeagent.com/airhero

or call: 1-888-airhero

For all your illustration, cartooning and graphic design needs.