Tampa Bay Blues Festival

Hey there List members and dedicated Blues Fans,
John Francis here from the Best Li'l Harp House.  Just a reminder to all of
you who enjoy Great Blues, Warm Weather and a some of the best Festival
Fixin's you'll have all year.  The 10th Annual  - Sound Advice - Tampa Bay
Blues Festival is just around the corner! http://www.tampabaybluesfest.com/

Not only can you Drink in the Blues, Soak up the Sun and Have a Ball
listening to the some of the industry's most talented artists, but it's one
of the few festivals that you can do it all in your bare feet and go home
with a Tan!

The line-up is AMAZING again this year.  Chuck Ross and the Tampa Bay Blue
Foundation have included artists like:
Buddy Guy, Charlie Musselwhite, Bernard Allison, Renee Austin, Ronnie
Brooks, Carl Weathersby, Otis Clay, Marcia Ball, Walter Trout, and Susan
Tedeschi. . . just to name a few.

The Best Li'l Harp House will proudly be on hand to provide you with ALL of
your harmonica needs.  We attend quite a few of the finer Blues festivals
across the US and, I have to tell you,  Tampa Bay has never EVER let us
down.  So many Blues fans, (sporting the most current in beach and swimwear
attire), so many Great Blues Artists and such a Fantastic way to escape the
frozen tundra of the North.

Visit  http://www.tampabaybluesfest.com/ and pick up your advanced tickets
now.  Attendance runs high here and you won't want to be waiting in line
watching the advanced ticket holders laying claim to the best seats.  This
gig is right smack-dab on the seawall of beautiful Tampa Bay overlooking the
famous Pier in St. Petersburg.  I just doesn't get nicer than this!

Grab a couple of coconuts, stick one of those little umbrellas in 'em, call
up Captain Morgan and set sail for "The 10th Annual  - Sound Advice - Tampa
Bay Blues Festival"

We're looking forward to seeing you there!  Hey!,. . . Which way to the
Beach?!

John Francis - The Best Li'l Harp House
www.harphouse.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx