  From: Moandabluz@xxxxxxx
  To: jely2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 3:17 AM
  Subject: Re: Buckeye Harmonica Festival

  It appears that Buckeye has moved to a different hotel? I didn't make SPAH
the year it was in Columbus/Worthington.. How is this Holiday Inn? I just
made reservations last night....

  Also, I just acquired another JT-30 mic.. I have a question.. The new mic
says BLJT30 P on it.. the old one doesn't have the 'P"... Can anyone tell me
if there is any difference? They seem to sound about the same, though I just
did a quick test with low volume...
  Thanks in advance for any info.

  Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
  still a fool for the harp