OOTB/IC was: XB-40 Retunings?

>From: Mudharp@xxxxxxx

>In a message dated 2/25/2004 8:20:56 AM Central Standard Time,
>chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes: <snip>
>
> > I agree with Mr. Brooks on his thoughts regarding the xb40.  With the
> > standard diatonic more than half of the users can't play in tune.
>
>I wonder about that. Who collects the statistics that show that more than
>half of the users can't play in tune? T. Albanese

Well stated Tom. I am sure this is just Chris' opinion, he has a few.

This is my opinion also, pure conjecture though it may be.

I would eliminate most pros from the ranks of OOTB (out of tune benders) or
the IC (intonationally challenged) However, there is a large percentage
(safer statement--more PC) of beginners to intermediate players that are
OOTB/IC.

Of course, the diatonic harmonica is the most difficult instrument in the
world. (next to double reeds, theremin and ocarina)

OK, OK----IMNSHO!!!!

Michael Peloquin
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025

Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage.