RE: Playing in tune on the diatonic

Iceman makes a very interesting point as usual.  The entire thread on the XB-40 retuning has been quite thought provoking and unfortunately a bit above my current music theory understanding and technical abilities.  Back to Larry's point and please clarify my comments if I am off track.  Larry cites the multiple notes created in the middle of bends.  Isn't that critical for developing the quarter tones that blues artists create to give that style of music and its soulful feel?  I hope that I am not missing Iceman's point.

- --
Dennis "Doc" Alters

Harp and Vocals
The Alternators